Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by the Foundation of the Evangelization through the Media (hereinafter “FEM”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- FEM reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This website is intended for people who are at least 16 years of age. However, in order to access certain features and services that FEM offers its users, the latter must be at least 18 years of age and, therefore, be of legal age, according to the law.You need to create an account before you can access certain features on this website.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to FEM are provided « as is » without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will FEM be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- FEM does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; moreover, we do not guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Trademarks: The Foundation of the Evangelization through the Media name and logo, ‘FEM Cross/ Globe’, is an intangible of the Foundation of the Evangelization through the Media. The names, images and logos identifying the FEM or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary intangibles of the FEM and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on the FEM website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any intangible or patent of the FEM or any third party.
- Copyright Restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from FEM. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by FEM to use any item displayed.
- Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not FEM). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- FEM takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites. The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the FEM site does not imply that the FEM endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be processed as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Rome (Italy).
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Linking Policy Linking to Foundation of the Evangelization through the Media website can help communicate valuable information to catholic professionals, catholic people in general, volunteers and other interested parties about religion, faith and related issues. It is not necessary to request permission to link to the FEM website, although we reserve the right to request the removal of any link. The FEM logo may not be used without prior written permission, which may be requested by emailing us. A link to the FEM site must not be used to imply FEM endorsement of the site, related products or services. Your site must not conflict with the aims of the FEM.
- The FEM website includes links to external websites. We receive many link requests and only link to sites which we believe provide useful information that will be of interest to our users. We will contact you if we decide to add a link to your site. All requests will be either granted or refused at the discretion of the FEM online team. We will not enter into any correspondence about decisions. If you would like to request a link to your site please contact us.
- Any questions regarding this site should be sent to Digital Team, Foundation Evangelization Media, Via del Mascherino, 46, 00193 Roma or please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donation refund policy: if you have made a donation in error please mail to email@example.com or call the Foundation Evangelization Media, Via del Mascherino, 46, 00193 Roma. (Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5:30pm) and they will be happy to help you for this.
- The digital communities of our different projects of the FEM are public forums so can be viewed by anyone searching the internet and posts will be indexed by search engines such as Google. Therefore, please be careful what you post – do not post anything confidential, contact details or personal information which could put yourself or someone else at risk. We hope you will make friends within the community but do not share personal information unless you absolutely trust that person is genuine. If you plan to meet anyone you have befriended on the internet, never go alone and always meet in a public place. Please read the FEM community guidelines for more information.
The personal data processing is carried out in full compliance with Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 — « Personal Data Protection Code » (hereinafter the « Code »).
The Fondazione per l’evangelizzazione attraverso i media, FEM — ONLUS (hereinafter « FEM ») is committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
First of all, we use the information we collect about you according with your needs and requests. Moreover, we use such information to help us both to understand more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications about FEM that may be of interest for you, either electronically or otherwise. The « personal information » are information that enables us to identify you, such as your email address, name, title and address.
First of all, please bear in mind that this policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
personal information regarding supporters, service users and visitors to our website;
information regarding what pages are accessed and when; and
information volunteered by you (such as survey information), contact details and your preferred means of communication.
When you are in the FEM website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with FEM alone unless stated otherwise. For example, when you are using our secure online donation pages, you are going through to a partner company, World Pay plc and it is clear on the donation page when you are going through to the World Pay site. Where information is not collected directly from the FEM website, but is entered via a third party, the information is not used in any way or for any purpose other than to process the transaction or to pass the information on to the FEM, unless otherwise stated.
As a general rule, FEM will not disclose any of your personal information, except when we have your express consent or under special circumstances, such as when we believe, in good faith, that the law requires it. When you are using our secure online donation pages you are going through to a partner company and the information you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, are provided to them so that the transaction can take place. Where information are collected via a third party, this data are only used by the FEM unless otherwise stated.
Moreover, please, be informed that the data could be transmitted to the relevant Authorities in case of express request and audits on matter of anti-money laundering.
According to Section 13 of the Code, we provide you with the following information:
The Data Controller is Mr. Olivier Frank Yves Bonnassies, such as legal representative of the Fondazione per l’evangelizzazione attraverso i media, FEM — ONLUS, with registered office in Via del Mascherino, 46 – 00193 Rome. The court having jurisdiction is the one in Rome (Italy).
FEM is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us. For this reason, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of purpose, necessity, proportionality and non-excessive established by the Code and used in order to allow you to access the FEM website.
Communication and dissemination to third parties of the data provided by the user will be in accordance with applicable laws.
The FEM’s system acquires the user’s personal data, whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. It is also acquired the user’s IP address.
Please be informed that the Data Controller will have to request and obtain your consent (which may be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org), in case of personal data processing for the purposes of marketing communications, for carrying out market researches and sending advertising material.
If you provide us with your express consent in order to receive regular information about FEM’s work, we will send you communications regarding FEM’s work and activities, either electronically or otherwise. In addition, we may send you direct mail that we feel may be of interest to you. FEM does not sell or rent user information to anyone. From time to time, we agree with other likeminded organizations to write to some of each other’s supporters, for the mutual benefit of both.
Cookies will not be used to transmit personal information about users, nor will persistent cookies of any kind be used, or systems to track users. The use of session cookies (which are not stored on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of numbers randomly generated by the server) necessary to ensure the safe and efficient navigation on the website. The session cookies used by the website of FEM do not use technologies that could affect the navigation on the website by the user and do not acquire personal identification data.
The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to FEM. If you change email address or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at email@example.com or write to Internet Data Web Site, Fondazione per l’evangelizzazione attraverso i media, FEM — ONLUS, Via del Mascherino, 46, 00193 Roma.
In this regard, please be informed that each data subject may contact the Data Controller or the Data processor in order to exercise the rights provided for by Section 7 of the Code, which is reproduced herein in full.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
of the source of the personal data;
of the purposes and methods of the processing;
of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I confirm that I have read the terms and conditions of use of FEM and I consent to the processing of personal data concerning me in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
CONSENT FORM FOR THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
I consent to the processing of personal data concerning me for the purpose of business communications, carrying out market surveys and sending advertising materials.